X-tend Container: More space for new opportunities
With our versatile comfort-containers of the X-tend Line we are setting new benchmarks in modular solutions for the industry and municipalities. Compared to the X-base, the X-tend offers the advantage of long term installations, of more than two years. With a bigger base area and higher ceilings the users have the choice over the design and usage of the cabins.
Our new cabin lines name origins in the verb ‘(to) extend’. Besides more space many other product characteristics are pro/speaking for the new AMTRA X-tend cabin.
Technical details such as the planning permission, extraordinary insulation values and an environmental friendly running underline the advantages of the future oriented concept of AMTRA’s X-tend Container:
- 20 % more space (18 m2 instead of 15 m2 at ISO-normed cabins)
- 6.0 m long; 3.0 m wide and 3.1 m high (2.60 m interior height)
- More working space for up to three office desks per cabin
- Planning permitted for long term use (ideally 24 months)
- Low power consumption due to optimized thermal insulation (DIN 4108)
- High fire protection with F30 fire resistance
- Improved sun protection through aluminium-blinds on the outside
- More natural light through three part wide windows
- Wider and higher doors (1.0 m x 2.1 m)
- Increased sound isolation through innovative gypsum walls
- High end furniture and air conditioning on request
- Individual planning opportunities through flexible floor plans
Discover the numerous advantages and multi-purpose use of our new X-tend line. We are happy to show you our new XL-Cabin in our branches in Hamburg, Frankfurt, Cologne or Mülheim an der Ruhr.